Links of interest
Below is a list of links to international epilepsy organisations and associations you may find of interest:
- International Bureau For Epilepsy (IBE). This is the international organisation that groups together national epilepsy associations in order to improve the quality of life of everyone who has epilepsy.
- World Health Organisation. The WHO directs and coordinates health action within the United Nations system and provides leadership on global health matters. It shapes the health research agenda, setting norms and standards, articulating ethical and evidence-based policy options, providing technical support to countries, and monitoring global health trends.
- Sociedad Española de Neurología[Spanish Neurology Society]: The Spanish Neurology Society (SEN) is an association set up under the current legislation concerning associations [Ley Orgánica 1/2002, de 22 de marzo] and is governed by its articles of association. It has a separate legal personality, is a non-profit organisation, and operates all throughout Spain.
Spanish regional or provincial associations
- Asociación de epilepsia en Menorca (AMEP): Tfno. 971 364 483
- Mar de Somnis: Mar de Somnis is an association that provides activities for children and young people with epilepsy and other neurological diseases.